Interested in gaining some exciting new experience? Why not volunteer for us? Check out the different roles we have and apply down below!
Every volunteer needs to meet these requirements in order to volunteer for us.
– Have a good knowledge of Discord
– Be friendly and approachable
– Be able to keep calm under pressure
– Have good problem solving skills
Our community team is responsible for being the general call point for guests at [email protected] As part of this team, you’ll be providing updates on Discord during the event, and running the tuck shop inside the LAN area.
– Strong numeracy and literacy skills essential
– Retail experience preferred
Our tournament admins are responsible for running the tournaments inside the LAN hall. There’ll be a variety of games we’ll be running tournaments for (see the full list here) so we need flexible admins who have knowledge of, or can learn, the rulesets of all the games.
– Knowledge of the competitive rulesets for the games you’ll be running is essential
– Knowledge of most of the common tournament formats is essential
– Previous adminning experience preferred
Our helpdesk team are our resident tech nerds, able to provide any and all tech assistance to our Sanctum LAN goers. You need to be confident in your ability to fix computers, as well as be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
– Tech/computer knowledge is absolutely essential
– Ability to troubleshoot tech issues essential
– Previous experience preferred
As a Sanctum volunteer, you will get:
– Access to Indoor Sleeping
– Access to Afterlife
– Access to Rapture Gaming Festival
– A LAN seat in Sanctum
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Here at Sanctum, we aim to be as accommodating as possible. If you have any questions about accessibility, please contact Phoenix at [email protected]
Cardiff (Coming Soon)
Newcastle (Coming Soon)